Sunday, July 29, 2007

NO NEW TAXES

"Raising taxes is the opposite of giving people the freedom they need to make their own life choices. Raising taxes hurts working people."

"There's a fundamental difference. Our democratic friends think that the best thing that you can do for our future is to give more money to the government. And my view is the best thing you can do economically for our future is to invest in our future by investing in enterprises... We create more economic vitality by our people investing than by having our government to do it."

-- Mitt Romney

I am not sure I need to say more. In the future I will explain why I think we actually need to totally get rid of our current tax system but not today.

1 comment:

Betty Kay said...

Well, Andrew, it is at least good that you have somewhere to express your political opinions.