As you can see I have chosen a candidate for the Elections in 2008. I truly believe that Mitt Romney is the one that can help this nation turn itself around.
I encourage you to go to his Website and find out for yourself what he is all about.
I am so impressed with everything that this man has to offer. I have personally worked under this mans direction when I volunteered in the 2002 Olympics. It was amazing to see how he was able to get everyone to work together even amid the allegations that Salt Lake was riddled by bribes and scandals.
I believe that the issues that Mitt impresses me the most about are Balancing the Budget and Health Care. Mitt Balanced the Olympics budget that was over 300 Million dollars in debt. He also balanced the budget of Massachusetts which was even further in debt. I know that he can balance the nations budget WITHOUT raising taxes. That is the key!!!!
The most impressive plan that has been put forth this year, in my opinion, from any candidate during the primaries this year is Mitt Romney's health care plan. He was able to get EVERYONE in Massachusetts sign up for Health Care. The best part is he did it without privatizing it and having the Government take control of it.
Please look at what he has to offer and Join his team. When he becomes president the USA WILL be a better place.
1 comment:
yeah... yeah... yeah...
It is nice to see you were raised correctly politically!!!
Nice pics too... I recognize many of the items in your home... how come?
Post a Comment