I was so excited to find this picture, especially after telling Annie that we didn't have any photos with them! Anyway, this is our former FHE group (and Andrew's old roomies). This was back when we lived in the vicinty of friends...today we're still working on finding such amazing friends once more. It's gonna be tough to top! :)

From left, front: Bryce & Kathleen and Mike & Annie.
From left, back: Kirsta & Morian and of course Andrew & Erika.
2 comments:
Nice picture! I think we have one of the four of us at a volleyball game... I'll look for it and post it just for you!
So we found your blog and saw this old picture from the days we knew you guys! I think we might have a few somewhere....we'll have to see. Anyways, hope you guys are doing well in Kentucky! Brian said he saw you in the airport when you were house hunting! Such fun memories of the singles ward! Especially Andrew being tired at church after the late night phone calls to Europe! :)
Post a Comment