Sunday, July 8, 2007

House Pictures

Everyone has asked to see our new house here in Kentucky. Well I'm sure most of you saw the photos when we were first looking at the place. But now you want to see what it looks like with our own personal touches? Ok...well it's a work in progress but you asked!! :)


This is the front room right when you walk in to the house--sparse is the best word to describe it at this point. But one day it'll be painted a tan/beige color and have our green couches in it (see below). :)



This is our living room which will one day be painted an off-white, ivory color. These are the couches that will be in the front room.


Here is where the beautiful brown/tan sectional will go. It'll be wrapped in leather with microfiber cushions and I know it's not a necessity so it'll have to wait.


And here is our only wall with color...this picture just doesn't do it justice but we love it.


This is the media room just at the top of the stairs. Andrew's dad donated this sectional to us and it definitely completes the room.



Here is Andrew's Navajo room...one day it'll be a room for a little one (did you read that part grandmas and future grandmas? I know you're the ones who are most interested in that!)

Of course there are other rooms but since it's all still kind of a vision I thought I'd just share a few... but now you can say you've seen our house! :)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Hey cute house. I know how hard it is when you first move in and everything just seems so empty! Only now do I feel like rooms are starting to come together! By the way, cute couches! You have good taste. (http://suzanneblair.blogspot.com/2007/06/hurray.html)

Anyways, glad to see you guys are back to blogging, it so fun to be able to read what you are up to!

Suz said...

The funny thing is that my mom actually has the exact same couch too! I guess we must have the same tastes!

Acutally my scrapbook pages are all digital. I started doing them in Photoshop. It's been a lot of fun. I do a paper page once in a while, but with Cayden it's so nice to be able to just shut down the program and have everything cleaned up!