Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 6: Hollywood Studios Round 2

Since Hollywood Studios had a lot of shows that we were unable to fit in the first time we visited we decided it would be one of the parks we visited twice.


Keegan on an ant in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground


Mike, Keegan, Sully, and Daddy


Keegan and Daddy with Mickey!


Andrew and Erika

As Melissa and I slowly put one foot in front of the other on our sixth day of the trip we watched other park visitors as we entered and would say, "Today has to be their first day!". We definitely couldn't match the energy level of first day-ers. :)

Andrew: I just want to say that my favorite rides were the Toy Story rides.  They were simple and slow but they were REALLY fun.  What better way to enjoy yourself than sitting in a ride and getting to shoot things. :)
If you haven't had the chance to ride either the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin or Toy Story Midway Mania then you are MISSING out!  Apparently they just recently refurbished Start Tours and it is 3D now.  In addition the pilot of the ship is now C3PO which makes WAY more sense.  That was pretty fun but I didn't get to shoot anything. :)
 

No comments: