Keegan wasn't interested in a nap yesterday since he fell asleep in the car on the way home from a playdate. Usually this would not be fun for Mommy but luckily he was actually a pretty good boy and I found him "reading" the Friend while I was cleaning dishes! Andrew got a bunch of old Friends from our ward library that was throwing out old ones. Keegan seems to enjoy having his own magazines. I think it's time we got him a subscription!
You may be wondering what is on Keegan's head...well he was trying to find our dog, Lilly, to give her her shirt. Yes our dog has a shirt she wears during the winter and it had just come out of the laundry. Well Keegan got bored looking for Lilly and decided to wear the shirt himself! :)
This also happens to be Keegan's favorite spot. It's his assistant chef spot. He has to have a chair and always thoroughly inspects all of my mixing and measuring spoons with his mouth for quality assurance. We wash a lot of spoons now. :)
And this is a spot Keegan sneaks into occasionally but he won't be able to get into this dryer much longer! On Monday we have a new washer and dryer being delivered. It's funny the things you look forward to when you get older. For me--a new front loader is about all I need to have a little excitement in my life. :)
4 comments:
Keegan looks so much like Andrew in the picture where he's wearing Lily's shirt. He looks so grown-up!
Yea for a new washer and dryer! I love my front loaders, and though it's capacity is much greater, I'm sad to report that I'm still rarely caught up on laundry. I've come to grips with it though, seeing as another boy is almost here and will be adding a great deal more! I'll miss it one day, I know. Anyway, congrats, and Keegan is adorable! Miss you guys!
Man, how can just one little boy get so much attention??? What will happen when there is another one? I will be sad to not see any more pictures of his cute little body. :( :( :(
He is so adorable, I love his smile!
Post a Comment