Just when I committed to taking more pictures of Keegan--the camera was dropped (*cough* by Daddy, surprisingly not Keegan)--and is now broken. Sad day for us. So those last pictures I posted may be our last for a while. Unless of course we resort to using our cell phone cameras for a while. Haha... :)
And I want to know why kids are so curious??!! Why must they discover everything? Can they not just leave well enough alone and live in suspense? I know my sister or brother stuffed a raisin and rolled up piece of masking tape up their nose when they were kids. My mom had to take them to the ER to have it removed since it had been shoved up so far. So in keeping with filling holes--Keegan is no exception. Tonight we moved our washer and dryer to the garage to be replaced by our new ones being delivered on Monday. Somehow there was tennis ball behind the dryer and Keegan quickly found both the ball and the new hole in the wall where the dryer vent is. And while I had my back turned cleaning the floor I heard, "Oh no! My ball!" Ok, Keegan now go down that vent and get that dang tennis ball out. Needless to say we will be needing someone to come retrieve the ball out of our dryer vent before we use our new dryer. If anyone knows how to get a tennis ball out of a dryer vent, please call. :)
1 comment:
Try putting a vaccum hose in there and see if it will suck the ball out. Good luck!
Post a Comment