Friday, March 25, 2011

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

We had our gender determining ultrasound today and it turns out we have a lot of snakes and snails and puppy dog tails going on at our house. :) We are really happy to be welcoming another little boy into our house on July 29!

I was already pretty outnumbered with Andrew & Keegan (I figured with the girl dog that we were still even) but I am for sure going to be outnumbered now with the arrival of this new little boy. We are so excited for Keegan to have a little brother to play with!!


He does have a cute little face, hands, feet, arms, and legs too! Everything looked normal and healthy and that is definitely the most important!

7 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

How fun for Keegan! What a handful for you!

Aubrey said...

I LOVE the profile pictures! So cute! I am so so excited! I love little boys!

Suz said...

yay! congrats! It's fun to have 2 boys next to each other. :)

Jenny said...

Yea for boys! Congratulations! Keegan is going to LOVE having a brother!

Erin said...

Congrats! What fun & trouble Keegan will have with a little brother!

Vanessa said...

yay! i love havin 2 boys together...they are best buds. boys are so fun!!!! so glad everything looks good!

Michael B said...

Congrats on the baby boy! It was a lot of fun seeing you guys - I feel like Andrew actually likes me as I got to hang out with him on 4 nights! (Or maybe he just feels sorry for me, either way I will take it...)