Monday, April 4, 2011

Latest Pics

I got Keegan's pictures taken--not for any special reason. I like to do it at least every 6 months since the place we go to does a good job for a low price and it takes 20 minutes for them to print the pics. So here are Keegan's latest.


Some people think the spring backgrounds and little argyle sweaters are cheesy but I guess you can just call me cheesy cause I think they're so cute! I think he did pretty well considering that by the end he wanted to tackle the giant teddy bear and radio flyer that the photographer was trying to use as props. :)

2 comments:

3T's said...

Oh my gosh these are ADORABLE!!! How cute!!! I'm way impressed you get pictures done every 6 months, good for you!! (I need to stop being a slacker and do that too...)

Erin said...

He is so photogenic! Adorable.