Friday, April 22, 2011

Trip to Georgia

Last week we had the opportunity to visit Andrew's family in Georgia. The Atlanta temple has been undergoing renovation and it just happened that we were there during the re-open house for this temple.

We got to go through with Andrew's family and even Keegan got to come! It was the first time I had ever been to an open house and I thought it was really well done. It would be a great missionary tool.


Grandma and Keegan


Ken & Leslie

And of course the main purpose of our visit was to see Andrew's mom get married! This cake was absolutely the best cake I've ever tasted, and I'm not a cake person so this is saying a lot. It was amazing!

Aubrey & Melissa

We got to hang out with Andrew's sisters


And played mini golf with Andrew's dad. It was Keegan's first time that he actually got to participate. I think he enjoyed it but wanted a putter like ours instead of the cute foam one he was given.



Daddy & Keegan at Pirates Cove mini golf



I just thought this picture was so darn cute of Keegan! He's a natural golfer...

We had a really fun visit and are so glad we got to spend time with Andrew's fam!

3 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

I guess that I havent looked through you blog latley because we had no clue that you were expecting!! Congratulations from Dave and I both!

Michael B said...

I forgot Andrew's Mom was getting married. Congrats!

Kaytie Brown said...

OH I MISS YOU! You look SO cute btw, and congrats on another boy joining the fam. That's gonna be a blast!