Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I am very behind but we were lucky enough to have Andrew's dad, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew come visit us for Thanksgiving. They were all here for almost a full week and it was a very welcome change for Keegan and I to have a full house. Keegan always loves being with his baby cousin, Colton--maybe too much--but Keegan always tries to be sweet to him.


Brent decided we should surprise Andrew at his office--despite a little bit of traffic and rain we did make it. I think everyone understood why I don't visit Andrew very often at his office (it took us an hour to get there one way!!).


The Thanksgiving table almost ready to go. (The table closest to Keegan and Aubrey is our new one! We are sooo excited to have a new kitchen table! We kept the old one out for extra seating).


Just before Aubrey, Brent, and Colton headed home we got a picture together.
From left: Erika, Andrew, Keegan, Alan (holding Lilly), Aubrey, Colton, and Brent.


On Black Friday I bought some little ornaments at JoAnn's to paint. Keegan kept insisting that it was his turn so he did help me paint them! :)


Aunt Aubrey got Keegan a fish for Christmas. He loves it and has to see it first thing in the morning and says goodnight to it every night.

We really enjoyed the visit from Andrew's family and soaked up as much of as it we could since our Christmas will just be the three of us at home this year!! :)

3 comments:

Michael B said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Andrew the working man... We need to skype sometime...

Erin said...

What a fun Thanksgiving. Aliya would love a fish, I'd be too afraid that I'd kill it.

Betty Kay said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful family Thanksgiving. You know I am so jealous, so that's all I will say about it. Your new table looks very nice. I'm glad you could get it.