Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall

Yesterday we decided to rake the leaves in our yard....who knew we had so many. I mean, we've literally lived here for 3 1/2 years and this is the first year we've even purchased a rake. Not sure what we did the previous few years. Anyway...Keegan discovered one of his favorite new things--leaves!

This is one of 3 massive piles Andrew collected.

Who needs toys when you have leaves?? :)

4 comments:

Annie B said...

My goodness, I am the worst log follower in the nation... I miss you guys so much!

Kirsta and Morian said...

So fun for Keegan, but I don't envy having to rake up all those leaves!

Betty Kay said...

Oh, my gosh, that is the most adorable second picture!! But don't say I;'m biased or anything!!! And those are not many leaves compared to what we deal with every year. At least I'm glad we cut down 5 of our maple trees to make that job a bit easier. Did Keegan mess all of Andrew's job up???

Erin said...

So cute. That is a lot of leaves.