The other day I was so happy that Keegan was busily entertained so I could clean the bathrooms upstairs. But then I realized he was too quiet and I couldn't find him anywhere. Any mom will tell you that although silence is a rare but welcome thing--when you have it, you are scared! Our home has lever handles on all the doors--not knobs. If we could have controlled this, we would have. At only 17 months Keegan can easily open and close doors behind himself. But for some reason can't reopen them. Probably because he's in the dark at that point. Well this time, Keegan was happy as could be doing this:
6 comments:
haha. so funny. they are definitely into everything these days huh?
so cute!
Adorable! He looks too innocent no one could be mad at that cute face!
He's just being a boy!
This totally reminds me of the picture we have of Rex at 7 months doing the same thing to t.p.
O MY GOSH i just laughed SOOOO hard!!!! KEEGAN is getting so BIG!!! i miss him!!! I want to play!! His smile is adorable and that t.p. story is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment