Friday, February 12, 2010
Is it Spring Yet??
I wish this picture would've turned out clearer because it is just so darn cute. Anyway...I just wanted to explain the reason for my lack of posts this new year. Basically with sicknesses and snow we've been stuck in the house about 75% of this year. So we've spent a lot of time "hanging around". Not really blog worthy stuff. But Keegan is getting bigger and smarter everyday. He says a few discernable words--perhaps only to me but I know what he's saying! Below he is sitting on a toy basket. He prefers to sit on it then let it hold toys. And yes, he is watching tv. Something that has become a product of being stuck in this house. We are sooo ready for Spring time, parks, and lots of outdoor walks!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah, we totally feel the same way! Can't wait for nice weather so we can play outside again. Hopefully it will come soon!
Keegan does look very mature, but then I think he always did. What a man!
He is a little man!
We're right there with you. We are SO SO ready for sunshine and outsideness. CUTE BOY!!
cute kid! Come down to Texas and you can have some warmer weather. I think tomorrow will be in the 60's.
If that picture was actually cuter in real life... I can't imagine. he's such a handsome and happy boy.
I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!! COME TO HAWAII!!!! YAYY!!...OH WAIT, YOU ARE!!! I miss ya'll can't wait for ya'll to get here!!
p.s. I love and MISS KEEGAN he looks all grown up!! I want to play with him!! hehe
Post a Comment