Thursday, March 11, 2010

Say Cheese!

I've been trying to get Keegan's new smile on camera forever now and he was willing to let me take a picture as long as I was in it--

It's a little scary...I'll admit. But it's so funny because Keegan always smiles at us like this and thinks he's giving us the greatest grin ever.


I think this smile is a little more welcoming and hopefully the one he'll use in a couple of weeks when I get his 18 month pics taken. Can you believe how old he is already!!?? Geez!

11 comments:

Suz said...

oh my- he is so adorable and so big!! I can't believe how much he looks like you in those pictures too.

Andrew said...

So whose smile is the one you are saying is scary? Just curious...

Andrew said...

Just kidding babe, i know you were refering to yo... I mean Keegans.

Kellie said...

Oh he is the cutest ever!

Rachel said...

That makes me smile! He is getting so big. What a cutie.

Erin said...

adorable, you two look so cute!

Vanessa said...

i love it when they smile so big its almost a "hard/scary" smile. taelin's are all like that lately...hope you get a soft gorgeous one for the pics! he is such a cutie!!! 18 months wow!

Michael B said...

What a great looking kid!

Betty Kay said...

That first one really is quite scarey, but he redeems himself in the 2nd one, thank goodness.

Kaytie Brown said...

OH I love your little boy and I've never even met him! You are SO cute little man!

Dani said...

what a little cutie! Keegan is getting so big - look at all those teeth!