Many of you may know that I started watching a little girl who lives up the street from us. We decided that since Keegan and Lily (the little girl) are only 5 months apart we'd need a double stroller. After much deliberation I decided on the Double Sit N Stand since it can convert from a double stroller to a traditional Sit N Stand. Today this stroller became a triple stroller:

Uh, does anyone need a dog? Cause ours doesn't act like one anymore!! :) I was so embarrassed that Lilly (the dog) refused to walk but even more embarrassed when she willingly rode in the stroller. Oh geez!!
6 comments:
I cannot believe hoe big keegan is in that stroller...you almost have yourself a toddler...be afraid.
I honestly don't think Lilly dog looks that bad at all. Maybe that's just how you're going to have to get the little baby to come from now on. Look at how happy Keegars is again! I can't really see Lilly baby very well.
Wow! You have quickly become a mother of 3! Congratulations!
that is hilarious!
By the looks of it, you are super mom! Way to go, what a lucky pup.
Cute picture, no worries about the dog in the stroller, every morning on my walk there is a lady that trains dogs and pushes 3-5 of them in the stroller when their legs get too tired. It cracks me up.
By the way there is no baby in the stroller it is strictly for the dogs!
Post a Comment