We got his pictures taken this morning and he wasn't quite his smiley self but I still thought he looked pretty cute in his new overalls. :)Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Happy First Birthday!!
Seems like only yesterday we were bringing this tiny little boy home from the hospital. And now he's all grown up and having his first birthday today!! He's nearly walking (usually only makes it 5-10 steps before hitting his rear :) ) and is definitely not my little baby boy anymore. But he has been so fun to watch grow. There are times when I don't think my patience can last one more second so I ask Andrew to watch him and five minutes later I miss him--he is just so sweet and irresistible. I love my little Keegan guy and am so glad he joined our family.
We got his pictures taken this morning and he wasn't quite his smiley self but I still thought he looked pretty cute in his new overalls. :)
We got his pictures taken this morning and he wasn't quite his smiley self but I still thought he looked pretty cute in his new overalls. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
soooo cute! :)
Happy Birthday, time goes by so fast!
He is so grown up now! I'm really sory I misssed his first birthday. I like the overalls. He doesn't look so overly grown up then, but he is so big now, so he is getting nourishmsnt from his food.
Happy Birthday Keegan! isn't it just so hard to believe that a whole year has passed?! How big is Keegan these days? What kinds of things is he eating now?
Post a Comment