Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day
Andrew's mom was able to join us for the weekend so we got to do more fun things. We went to the new outlet mall in Cincinnati and spent WAY too much money (not just on Keegan this time either!!). We went bowling for free since it was National Bowling Week and they were trying to set a record for number of bowlers on Sat, Sep 5. Then Sunday we watched the Cincinnati fireworks show--for some reason Cincinnati does not do fireworks on the Fourth of July, just Labor Day. The fireworks were still great to watch no matter when they were let off. :) And on Labor Day Andrew's cousin, Jenny, and her family came to visit us from Columbus. We had a little celebration of Keegan's upcoming birthday since Grandma was here now.
Keegan wasn't sure how to respond to his birthday cake (This is a small one since it's not his official b-day yet. Yes there will still be two more celebrations to come.)
It didn't take Keegan long to get the idea of what to do with his birthday cupcake. When we was finished there wasn't one piece of cake left on his tray. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I wish I could see your face Erika! Glad you had some family and friends come to visit. Holidays are so much better when you get to spend them with people.
I love the birthday cake pictures. Cute kid!
Wow! One year already? Time really does just fly by!
We had a blast. Everytime we get together I think "why don't we do this more often?" Thanks for letting us spend Keegan's sudo 1st birthday with ya!
OMG, it has been way too long since I have seen Keegars! I barely even recognized how big and how blonde he is. He is still so happy and cute!
OMG it has been way too long since I have seen Keegars! I barely recognized how blonde and how big he is. He is still so happy and cute!
Okay, you have done a lot! Since I last looked at your bloggy-blog... Can you believe it's been a year!?
Okay, you have done a lot! Since I last looked at your bloggy-blog... Can you believe it's been a year!?
Post a Comment