Ok so this is very late but one of the perks of Andrew's traveling was getting to celebrate his mom's birthday with his family.

Happy Birthday, Leslie!

Scott, Andrew, Leslie, and Melissa

And who could pass up the trip to Stone Mountain! Keegan and I were sad we couldn't be there!
4 comments:
this may sound ignorant, but what is stone mountain?
Annie you are too cute...no you're not ignorant. It is a Georgia attraction park with a carving of a 3 Confederate Civil War heroes on the "world's largest exposed piece of granite" (that's where the park gets it's name). They have a laser show set to music on the stone. It's a Young Family favorite for sure. :)
Sorry for the lack of info!
I didn't know that either, and I lived with Andrew for several years! Then again, he did have a Confederate Flag hanging in our window freshmen year!
That was very nice of you to post something about Andrew's family, even though you didn't get to be there.
Post a Comment