I've been meaning to post this picture (but my mom says she's glad I didn't before she got it in the mail.) I may have already said this on the blog...if I did, I'm sorry--but I get Keegan's pictures taken professional about every 3 months. I'll probably slow it down to every 6 months once he hits a year but for now he is changing EVERYDAY! But the good news is that I can pick one pose and get tons of pictures for only $10. That's what makes the frequent pics possible.
Anyway, this is the most recent one of Keegan. I thought I'd also post his older pics to show how different he looks. He barely looks like the little boy we brought home 9 months ago!!




3 comments:
How adorable! That is such a great idea to get his pictures taken by a professional so frequently. They change so much that first year. I wish we had done that. We still need to get Eva's 1 year pics done...and she will be 17 months old soon.
what a handsome little man you have! i agree..you can't have too many when they are this little...i do every 4 months...can't miss these moments!
That was great to compare the pictures side by side to see how much he has grown. He is adorable!
Post a Comment