Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Andrew and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary today. Hard to believe so much has happened in just a short period of time. I feel like we're all grown up now...whether we're ready or not to be. :) It has been a wonderful 3 years and even after these 3 years I still think I made the best decision for a husband ever! :) Thanks for being the most supportive, understanding, loving husband. I definitely don't think anyone else could put up with me quite as well. :)

We plan to celebrate on Saturday since mid-week activities are a little hard to accomplish with job and church responsibilities. We'll be seeing Transformers and hopefully eating a scrumptious dinner somewhere...not sure where yet. :) Or maybe I do know where and I want it to be a surprise (for those of you who don't know, Andrew is the surprise king and so I try to slip a few in here or there...whether or not they're really exciting surprises is another story).

I can't find any recent pictures of us without Keegan...but that's ok because he's definitely a big part of our family now and I wouldn't have it any other way! Just means we really are grown up now. :)

3 comments:

Annie B said...

Yeah! Congratulations, every year is a great accomplishment. You know, I don't think we have any picutres these days without Sadie... except for the ones where she is the photographer.

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember your wedding it was wonderful!

You two are a great couple!

Vanessa said...

happy anniversary! time sure flies!