Tuesday, June 23, 2009

9 Months

First of all...I want to ask, what happened to my baby?? :) Keegan is 9 months old today and he is definitely no longer a baby. He is pulling up on everything and subsequently falling a lot. I promise I do not abuse him!! He just is a little unsteady and has lots of scrapes and bruises. We went to the doctor this morning and he is a whopping 19lbs and 28 inches long.

He got his first haircut...this was the beginning of the end of babyhood. :) But he desperately needed it--I was sick of brushing his hair every time he woke up from a nap. I'll post pictures soon...I forgot my camera and my friend who cut his hair was nice enough to take pics for us.

Keegan went on his first hike...unfortunately Mommy and Daddy forgot his Baby Bjorn and got to carry him for the entire 2 hour hike in 90 degree weather...good times. :)

The past 9 months have been sooo much fun. We love having Keegan as a member of our family...I think Lilly especially enjoys having a playmate. :)

And just last night Keegan started crawling up the stairs all by himself. He was following Lilly who was following me up the stairs. Luckily Daddy was downstairs to follow behind Keegan just in case. I guess we need a gate at the bottom of the stairs now too... :)

4 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?! Devin looks so much like a little boy now, and not so much like a baby. :( We go to the doctor tomorrow and we'll find out how big Devin is. Looks like Keegan is finallt gaining some weight! Good for him!

Kaytie Brown said...

How crazy! I can't believe he's 9 months!! Which means I officially haven't seen you in a REALLY long time :(

Michael B said...

Wow, he's getting old... haha. Glad to see you guys are doing so well and Happy Anniversary!

3T's said...

Ah! I can't believe Keegan is already 9 months!! He is adorable!