Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer...

Here in Cincinnati we are still waiting for summer. :) Ok it has come but it comes and goes. Today it is pouring down rain...ugh. But during the nice weekends we've tried to take Keegan to the outdoor pool at the YMCA. It's really nice because they have a little kiddie pool that starts at 0 depth and goes to about 2.5 ft. Unfortunately, Keegan's first experience was not so good. Luckily his second trip was much better! I think it'll only get better from here on out. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and there will be many more pool trips to come.

Keegan all ready for the pool!


He much prefered his non-swimmer wristband (which didn't even come close to fitting) to swimming. :)


And despite my attempts to entertain him with toys...I think Keegan was just sleepy! :) Guess that's why he didn't like the first trip too much.


We aren't too busy now that our vacations are over but hopefully we'll have some fun weekends while Daddy isn't traveling this summer. :)

5 comments:

Kellie said...

He is so cute. He is growing up. Love the pics.

Kaytie Brown said...

Wow your little fam is so cute! I'm so jealous of your vacationing business :)

Erin said...

He will enjoy swimming so much. I can't wait to take Aliya to the pool. As of right now she just sleeps the experience away!

Michael B said...

Andrew looks so hot with his shirt off! Haha. That is a great pool, I remember swimming there when we visited you guys, it was a lot of fun. Can you believe it was almost one year ago we came and saw you? That was a great trip!

Annie B said...

You have him started early, he's going to be a fish, just wait.