It's official...I no longer work at Parkway Products. And I'm pretty sure everyone is already aware of my new job title...Keegan's Mommy! :)You may be wondering why I am announcing this news now when Keegan is going to be 8 weeks old tomorrow. Well...I left my job with the intent to go back for at least two weeks once Keegan was 8 weeks old. And if that was the case then I would be starting my last two weeks today. But my wonderful employers at Parkway Products were nice enough to let me keep my benefits during the past 8 weeks and keep my maternity pay (which sadly only covered the delivery costs! why didn't anyone tell me it was so expensive to have a baby? I knew it was a lot once they were born but the actual delivery! sheesh!!).
Anyway, I feel so incredibly blessed to have things work out this way. I was not looking forward to leaving Keegan 8 hours a day at a such a young age. And now I don't have to!

This is the outfit my Mom got for Keegan to be blessed in case we couldn't find anything else. We ended up using something else and this one barely fits him now...5 weeks later. And I love this picture because I finally captured one of Keegan's adorable smiles. Since they're still pretty spontaneous they're hard to get on camera.
6 comments:
Hurray for not having to go back to work! :) I am sure you are SO excited. What a nice employer you had. I'm so glad everythign worked out for you- and your adorable son! :)
he is such a cutie! and I'm glad that things worked out for ya! Since Morian is now looking for a job and might hafta take whatever he can get, there is the possibility that I might hafta go back to work and I don't want to leave my baby! so, cross your fingers he gets a good job!
So, I always think it's funny when people say "he's so cute, he looks just like his daddy". Are you hitting on my husband or what?? Ok, but I have to say it anyway. He's super cute and he does look like Andrew. Congrats on being a stay at home mommy. You'll love it! And you'll find yourself exploring new hobbies too.
I TOTALLY agree!! Insanely ADORABLE!!
I love the picture so much... It IS way cute!!! And we have already talked about the great blessing of the job situation, but I still am so happy for you. Love,
MOM
It is your long lost cousin (Andrew). You two have such a cute little boy. I am always looking at his pics. Can't believe he is already smiling. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment