Monday, November 24, 2008

2 Months!

Keegan is officially two months old already! Time is really going fast--and even though everyone told me it would, I didn't believe it until now. He is now 11 lbs 2 oz and 23 inches long...he's definitely lost the newborn look. Today at his doctor's appointment he had to get four shots--ouch! He cried forever and finally fell asleep when we got home. It was so hard to watch.

I know this picture is a little early but I couldn't just have him wear this shirt one day only! :) (Oh & yes I couldn't decide what picture to post so this is five of the same picture... :) )

6 comments:

Tessa said...

adooooorable! my favorite is the top left where you can see his cute smile.

Landaker Family said...

Keegan is so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to meet him.

Bryce and Kathleen said...

what a cute baby!! i love his outfit. time really does go by fast huh? 2 months already!?

Kaytie Brown said...

I'm glad you posted all of them. SO cute!

Ashley and Dave said...

He HAS lost the baby look! He is so stinkin cute!

Betty Kay said...

I can't say what everybody else did and say he's so shtankin' cute, but he is so handsome!!!