We finally got the crib mattress last weekend and then I suddenly decided that I didn't have to have the overpriced crib set with bumper, quilt, dust ruffle, & sheet. I'm still trying to see if I can get the bumper by itself on eBay but if it doesn't work out, I'll assume it's not meant to be. :)
Here are the valances with the curtains my mom made to block out the sun. Somehow we chose the brightest room in the whole house to be the baby's room.
And sorry to those of you sick of seeing my growing tummy. This is me last weekend at 34 weeks. I am wearing the same outfit every time I take the picture on purpose--for comparison's sake. Anywho...don't let the smile on my face make you think I'd like to stay in this state forever. I am sooo ready for Baby Young to make her or his appearance & quickly. Only 5 weeks to go until I'm full term!!
9 comments:
cute nursery! i either hafta leave that up to Morian or fix it up myself once I get to Vegas, with a 2 week old! good times! and i know what you mean- i am sooooo ready to have this baby! only 2 more weeks, but it feels like forever!
First let me say that your nursery is adorable! Love the curtains. And 2nd- you look amazing! Way too good for how pregnant you are. Seriously, it's not fair. (this was me: http://suzanneblair.blogspot.com/2006/09/i-dont-think-this-baby-is-ever-coming.html)
I like the nursery, you've done a cute job decorating it! I forgot that you weren't finding out what you were having. What an awesome surprise!
Looks great! You're on your way...
The curtains actually match better than I expected, but you are right, that there is not enough gathers. Sorry about that...my fault. And you are still pretty tiny for how far along you are. Are you sure you don't have another couple months to go??? JK!!!!!
Erika, I LOVE the nursery! It is adorable. And you look great! a unny story -- so the other day Brent and I were talking and I mentioned something about him being an uncle for the first time and this surprised look came on his face...and I was like what?! and he goes for some reason I never put together that I am going to be an Uncle... hahaha I was like oh goodness!!
Yeah I totally agree. You look WAY too good to be so far along! CUTE CUTE room for baby Young!
P.S. I TOTALLY agree with you about those silly books. Entertaining but definately got wierd and went down hill.
You are soooo cute pregnant! I absolutely love the nursery! Can't wait to see pics of the baby when it arrives! Paije
Post a Comment