Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 2 Years!

Time sure flies but it's true...Andrew & I have been married for two years now! Who'd have thought that the corny guy greeting all the girls at ward FHE would one day be the man of my dreams? Well it's true and I'm the happiest girl alive to be married to my best friend. And in just about three months (hopefully less! :) ) we'll be welcoming the newest little addition to the Young family!

Our very first picture together...the date is about a month off though (it was probably May 2005).


Of course the engagement pictures at the castle behind Seven Peaks in Provo.

And then the big day - two years ago today!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! 1st. Yayah! Can I get a "What what"?!

Kaytie Brown said...

OH YEAH! Congrats to you guys!! SO excited for your itty bitty!!

Aubrey said...

congrats! I love you guys. Sorry about the private blog erika! We love you guys and I love you reading my blog! Anyways, I want to see some updated pictures of the baby! You are invited now!! Also, Leelou blogs is AMAZING! You should totally check her out!

Erin said...

Congrats...I can't believe its already been 2 years, I hope you have a great 3 months before the baby comes, because there is no sleep or quiet time after that! :)

Suz said...

Congratulations on the anniversary! I love that wedding picture of you guys, it's so pretty!
By the way- thanks for being on standby last week when I was flying through. I really appreciate it! Who knows, maybe I can get stuck on the way home and we can actually see each other! :)

Michael B said...

Congratulations you little maniacs! What a sweet post. I like the progressive pictures too.

Annie

Michael B said...

Congrats on the two years! We're excited to see you guys in just a couple of days...

-Mike

elise and jeff said...

Andrew congrats...2years wow and a baby on the way thats great! So how are ya?

Aubrey said...

I LOVE the new layout!

3T's said...

Yay for you guys!! Thats so awesome!! We are so excited for the newest little addition!! I can't believe you only have three months.....ahh!

Dani said...

YAY GUYS!!! Happy Anniversary. I love your pictures - you guys look great.