Yea! Some visitors! Mike & Annie Beckstead came to visit us for the fourth of July weekend. Although we had planned it for such a long time it seemed to go by so fast! We packed the days in and man were they tiring (especially for me with my extra little bundle these days :) ).

First stop...Louisville Slugger Museum.

Andrew & Mike, looking like the pros themselves.

Next up, Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby.

We went to the Newport Aquarium but of course did not have our camera--see Mike & Annie's blog photos. But we did have our camera at the Cincinnati Red's game. It was quite the rainy day but who can pass up free tickets (from my company).


What visit would be complete without a visit to the Cincinnati Zoo...one of our personal favorites of the local attractions.

Lest you think we just found a gorilla statue, I've included photos of the real things here. They were very lively because it was feeding time! :)

And on the final day, Andrew & Mike hit King's Island, the local amusement park. Even if I wasn't pregnant I'd be fine to miss out on this event. Annie & I hit up the local Vietnamese nail salon for pedicures--Annie's first actually. I think she was converted. :)
We had a wonderful time and are sad that it's already over! And of course...if this doesn't convince others to visit us, I mean seriously...what will??
8 comments:
You look so cute and pregnant! Are you getting uncomfortable yet? I keep forgetting that you live in my brother's mission until I saw the pic of the Louisville Slugger Museum.
I am jealous, I want to take a vacation out there! :)
You did more stuff than my family did when they came out here, we're probably a better host too! I hope we can come out there to see you, and you come down here to see us! Fingers Crossed!!
How were the hot browns?
Wow! You guys have really awesome friends to come and see you! Seriously, we had such a fun time and you guys were such gracious hosts. Thank you a ton!!!
-Mike
so I had a dream last night you had a boy.... just thought I would let you know!
I think you guys hate staying home or you must really live in a dungeon. Your always travelling somewhere. Nice pictures. Looks like you guys always have a smile on yo' face. Love ya.
oh no, it's not too early...i feel ya. =) and by the way, bryce is so jealous that mike and annie got to come visit and we didn't. it's just too bad he has to work all the time or we would come visit and actually do something with you guys instead of just use your bed and eat your food!
Post a Comment