Lilly and I have officially begun our life without Andrew marathon. Starting today until two weeks before I am due Andrew will be traveling Sun - Thu every week. Lilly and I are a little sad but at least we have each other to make the time go by faster. :)
Speaking of Lilly...it's been far too long since she appeared on the blog. Since she will have a little competition in the next couple of months I thought she should get a little blog time. She has grown a lot since her last post. She came to us at about 1 pound and is now about 15 pounds. While that still seems pretty small...you can imagine the huge difference it is from where she started. We are still so happy to have her in our lives & can't imagine being without her. We just hope she knows that she is still loved once Baby Young comes!

Lilly believes the decorative pillows from our bed should actually be her bed and she frequently makes use of them while we get ready for bed (she still sleeps in the laundry room down stairs).

Lilly has been terrorizing her toys mostly looking for the rattle, squeaker, or stuffing that all pose as nice choking hazards so I finally got her a new toy. I think she likes it...

And for those curious as to my progression. This is me 2 weeks ago at 28 weeks. Annie actually took this photo while she was visiting and I just forgot to put it up. I am starting to feel a bit beached whale-ish but realize that at 30 weeks I still have 10 to grow. And this is the time when baby puts on most of the bulk! Can't wait!! :)
10 comments:
Wow I had no idea Andrew was going to be traveling that much- I thought he was just coming here! I am glad that you will have Lily to keep you company. (She's adorable by the way!) Well if you get bored- you're always welcome to call me. :)
Wow, I really miss Lily! (That was a little sarcastic but seriously by the end of our trip I did like to play with her...). Anyway, hope you don't go into early labor while Andrew is gone!
-Mike
Erika! Lily is so big! AHHH! she is so cute. I love that little puppy. I have finally convinced Brent that we are getting a schnauzer anyways, you are such a cute pregnant women! I love it!
Nooooooo! Andrew don't go? Please come back!! LOL!! Why is Andrew going to be traveling so much? And what exactly is he doing? Does he really work for Kroger or is he really a government intelligence operative? Hmmmmm....
You look great Erika! Can't wait for your baby to arrive. Take care! Paije
You look adorable... and Yes Lilly has grown a ton since I last saw her picture-
Friggin' ay- two weeks til' you deliver? That's how long Andrew is traveling for? HELL NO! Meaning, I could never do it- so I give you props sista-
You're a peach and I love you badly! Talk to you soon-
AMB
It looks like your family is well on their way to growing fast. We got the pet down, the baby is the next step. Don't hold your breath on the last one! We heard you both would be out in Utah for graduation and we'd love to see you guys.
So I am finally taking the time to check out your blog in full - not reading ALL of the stories, (but definitely some good ones) and looking at the pictures.
Firstly, I LOVE IT :) You are even more clever and funny than i thought!
Secondly, did you mean to be wearing the exact same outfit in the two pictures in which you compare your baby belly? I just noticed that and thought it was funny, too. :)
Lilly looks like such a big dog now. Her ears are so big, but is that a PIG she is knoshing on??? How could you???!!! You still don't look very big yet, Erikee.
you dont even look fat on the pregnant picture. what the hell??? arent you supposed to be looking like a whale like you said???what like a cute toy whale maybe... in a brown tshirt..hmm. not very likely... love you!!!!!!!!!!!! the orange jacket would still fit you like a glove... or like a jacket.
wow. let me tell you. your English tongue sucks.
Post a Comment