At the insistence of my sister, Amber, I've agreed to post this photo of my growing little tummy. I am almost 22 weeks and yes I have to wear maternity clothes these days. I can get away with my regular shirts but the pants just don't go quite low enough. Yea for elastic waist bands! :) My mom saw this photo and called it my "baby bump" (hence the title of this post).
12 comments:
You are so cute pregnant women!! AHH! I am so excited for you!
That is just a "little bump." We hope you have a countdown chain made counting the days until we arrive!
-Annie
You look beautiful!
Cute! Congratulations you guys-we're so excited for you!
OH my GOODNESS you look WAY too cute and pregnant. Seriously. I'm so sad I can't see your "baby bump" in person.
One of the cutest baby bumps I've ever seen! Doesn't look quite big enough for 22 weeks though!! Paije
You're almost 6 months?! I think I was twice your size at 6 months...lets not forget I gained 60lbs though. You look GREAT!
Hey, this is Judi Coburn...I saw your blog from Mike and Annie's. Congrats on being pregnant! That is very exciting. We love being parents and I am sure you will love it too :)
So if that is a 'baby bump' what is everyone elses excuse that just looks like that normally? Heh-heh... that'd be my bitchy hormones talking, so I have the right to say WHATEVER I want and can't in trouble... hee hee!
I am getting so excited for you! Pregnant women are so cute! But I have to be honest...I really did not enjoy being pregnant. Ugg. The only thing that made it enjoyable was knowing that there was a sweet little girl in there that was making me so uncomfortable. Obviously worth it though!
You are super cute! And maternity is wonderful...no pushing and pressure of clothes, besides they are so cute! i bet things are getting cramped in there! were you sick at all? I hope not! i hope the summer isn't too hot for you! and super excited for the surprise! it's the best!
Ooooh my gosh Erika that bump is so huge can you even see your feet anymore? Don't fall over and smash little Hugo Boss Young.
Post a Comment