Sunday, May 18, 2008

BBQ

Andrew has finally found the grill of his dreams...and thanks to the economic stimulus / government rebate (whatever you'd like to call it) we are now the proud owners of a Charbroil Commercial Series Gas Grill. It's actually the #1 Consumer Reports Best Buy for a grill so we'll let you know how it fares.
Yet another reason to make the trip to N.Kentucky to visit us... (as if a baby wasn't enough :)!!)

4 comments:

Michael B said...

I'm packing some meat in my suitcase when we come. it's bring your own beef right?

Annie

Anonymous said...

Has he figured out how to turn it on, let alone cook something?!?? HA HA

Erika said...

Ouch--that was a painful blow and I'll admit, I don't know where it came from. But yes--Andrew is very handy with things like that, especially a BBQ. He even assembled it all by himself. We've used it several times already and it works like a charm! Now we just need some furniture for the deck and we're set. Unfortunately a crib takes precedence at this point. :)

Betty Kay said...

Erika, Ryan is just jealous because it is very similar to his shiny new BBQ, and he doesn't want to be undone. Andrew, it is very nice. I will expect something yummy grilled on it when we come, okay???