Friday, March 21, 2008

Missing: One Puppy

Name: Occasionally comes to Lilly--responds well to sit (with a treat in hand)
Favorite Toys: A stuffed M&M and a hedgehog with a squeaker inside
Reward: Two very happy pet parents

Lilly went to the groomer's for the first time today. Here are some photos of her just before I dropped her off.























And this is the dog (not a puppy) they gave back to me. If anyone has seen the puppy in the first two pictures, please contact Andrew or me immediately.






















Ok for those of you who are confused...no Lilly is not missing but this is not our little puppy anymore!! This is a dog and what's with the change in hair color. I only asked for a cut, not a color. :) Anyway, the easter bandanna is very cute but I'm going to have get used to this new 'do. I can't wait for it to grow out!!!

9 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

She still is pretty darn cute!

Michael B said...

Oh man, this new do really makes her look older! I like the scrappy puppy look too.

Anonymous said...

Shorn like Dr. Evil!

Paije said...

Very cute- did you save a clipping of her first haircut?

Aubrey said...

Erika! I always like Kali and Abby grown out a bit! But she is still adorable. How big is she now?

Betty Kay said...

She definitely does not look like the baby anymore but she really is still cute.

Vanessa said...

she doesn't look like a puppy- when i used to get my puppy trimmed, i would just ask the for a puppy cut, that way they are still fluffy and look little but are groomed. how is it having a little one around the house?

Dani said...

yep, you had me very concerned for a minute! I'm glad she is not lost!

Michael B said...

So where's a new post for you guys? Anyway, I'm in the Elders' Quorum Presidency, so it's pretty busy. Oh, and as far as coming to see you guys, it is totally worth it regardless of my closing (plus, Annie just got a promotion and raise at work :) a great day on Monday!)