Saturday, March 1, 2008

Clothes from Grammie

Yes it's true...my mom is "Grammie" even to our new little pup. She sent Lilly these clothes but you may have guessed...Lilly doesn't fit into clothes yet. I don't know if we'll ever really put her in clothes but I think the bandannas they do at the groomers are pretty cute.


Probably one of the cutest photos we have of Lilly yet...yes this kind of a photo takes many shots and perfect timing.


Mom can you see how big this shirt is on her??

And can you tell how much she likes it? (She's attempting to chew it off)


So it's official...we blog about our dog. There isn't even anything cool to say about ourselves anymore...:) haha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Dog clothes? I think Lily has the right idea trying to chew it off her body!

Anonymous said...

Interested to see how spoiled your babies will be...

Anonymous said...

That is ONE SMALL DOG!! I hope everything is going well for both of you, or should I say, the 3 of you? : )

Betty Kay said...

Hey, now you guys all listen here!!! That is one darned cute pup like that, even if she doesn't know what's good for her. And as you would expect me to say, Erikee, I don't think it is as big as I thought it would be. She looks cute in it!!!

Anonymous said...

Well well well? A dog wearing clothes. How unusual. What will they think of next? Dogs sitting down on the crapper? Dogs balancing checkbooks? Or maybe even dogs lifting weights at the gym with other big strong men? Huh? Huh? COME ON NOW PEOPLE LET'S BE SERIOUS NOW DOGS DON'T BELONG IN CLOTHES! PERIOD! END OF DISCUSSION!

Barack Obama

The Beardmores said...

Seriously... if you're going to get a dog that prissy and small, you're REQUIRED to dress her in cute clothes... so I approve- 'nuf said!

Oh and Erika, will you tell Paige I want to be invited to her blog so I can keep in touch with her? I tried, but I have to be invited-make sure she emails me at my daisydesignco@gmail address. Thanks-
AMB

Kaytie Brown said...

What a cute/well dressed/VERY loved little puppy!!

Zsofi and Scott Reber said...

i friekin love you dog. i want one sooo bad. like you dont even know. aaaah. i miss you like animal. yet again. hurray for rainy england where it only rains and doesnt snow