What is his name? Andrew Alan Young
Profession: Business Analyst w/ the Kroger Co. (they own Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Smith's, Fry's, Kings Soopers, and of course Kroger grocery stores)
This is actually just an exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo that Kroger sponsors but of course Andrew feels partially responsible since he works for them... :)
How long have you been married? A year and a half
Who is older? Andrew--just barely by 3 months
How long did you date? 1 year (including my 3-month internship to Belgium during the beginning of our relationship)
Who eats more sweets? Usually me but lately Andrew because I haven't been in the mood--I know, I must be sick!!
Who is taller? Andrew
Who has more speeding tickets? Speeding tickets or accidents? If we're talking speeding tickets, we're about the same (we both have one) but if we're talking accidents, I have far too many to even count... (but I haven't had one for over two years!!)
Who can sing better? Hmmm..neither of us are in the ward choir if that's what you're asking but Andrew can read notes and no, despite my best efforts, I still cannot
Who is smarter? I'd definitely have to say Andrew--which is a plus because he enjoys working more so he's the one that has to put the smarts to real use
Who does the laundry? Usually me but then Andrew will fold it while he watches sports or the news
Who pays the bills? Always me...just the other day Andrew realized that he didn't know the last time we made a car payment...luckily I take care of it every time! :)
Who cooks dinner? Usually me but once in a while Andrew will grill some steak or make tacos...that's about his limit though
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andrew was pretty adamant about having the right side of the bed...I had no preference so he gets it!
Who drives? I always prefer Andrew to drive but of course it's not always possible--see above accident record to see why I hate driving!
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty darn stubborn but I'd have to say he wins
Who proposed? Andrew...on Valentine's day at Temple Square...it was very sweet and believe it or not--unexpected
Andrew had a roommate help out with the proposal and he took this picture right after I said yes!
Who has more siblings? We both have two sisters and a brotherWho wears the pants? I'd say we're pretty equal in that department or at least we take equal turns
I tag Dani, Erin, and Suz!


2 comments:
Who's the better fantasy football player? Oh that's right, it's me...sorry Andrew!
Yay! I am so glad that you did this because I dont think Dave or I have ever met your husband...have we? Anyways, it was good to kinda get to know him!
Post a Comment