Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is Andrew's 25th birthday...he's officially a quarter of a century old now. Since his birthday falls on a Wednesday we did most of the celebrating on Saturday and Sunday. Let's see what we did:

1. Got a puppy (who I should mention is now officially named Lilly)
2. We ate at the Precinct (a Jeff Ruby steakhouse with someone called a "Captain" that we were expected to tip)
3. Saw the off-Broadway production of Wicked in Cincinnati
4. Went to a Superbowl party (where the hosts decorated for Andrew's birthday)
5. Had birthday cake and homemade ice cream at the Superbowl party


So even though today is mostly just presents and a favorite dinner made by me, Andrew has had quite the celebration. And to top it off...he found the home theater system of his dreams on sale today...can you ask for much more?? I think not!! :)

6 comments:

Michael B said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Sounds like you didn't even need us to have an amazing celebration... I imagine your next blog will include pictures of Andrew's dream home theater system :)

Michael B said...

P.S. Loving the Giants/Patriots cake and the reflections of people in the glass.

Dani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ANDREW!!! I'm glad I caught this post on your birthday! You guys did a lot of fun things - did you love Wicked?? I loved it...oh wait, Erika probably clearly remembers my obsession with the music from when she stayed with us...haha.

Erika said...

The Giants/Patriots cake is completely courtesy of our hosts--I just made the cake, they provided the decorations. And FYI we didn't bring our camera so this pic is also courtesy of the host! :) (Thanks for the critique though, Mr. Photographer Beckstead :) ).

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you are wearing the shirt I got you!!!

AUBREY

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Andrew I hope you had the best birthday ever! I don't think it could be better than a huge group of girls waiting outside your dorm at 4:45 to sing to you, but you never know!