Hard to believe it but my baby turned one year old on Sunday, July 29. It was of course a much busier day than I hoped for but it seems most days are like that for us lately! :) Inspired by a friend who made these cupcakes last year, I opted to make them for Tanner's birthday. They were just as delicious as I remembered. I'm not a cake person and man, these were awesome. Which is why I decided to make them because since I knew Tanner wouldn't care yet, I might as well enjoy them too, right? :)
We went to the pediatrician the next day and Tanner weighed in at 20 lbs 8 oz and was 30 inches tall. His height and weight are right about the 25th percentile but he's still pulling through with the 90th percentile for head circumference. Let me tell you, getting shirts over this kid's head is not easy! :)
Final verdict on the day? It was a big success and Tanner officially loved the cupcakes just as much as his mommy! :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tanner! They grow up so fast, don't they?!
Those are the most adorable cupcakes ever. Are they creme filled like Hostess? I guess you better break down and give me the recipe.:):):) Such a cute boy too!
Post a Comment