Thursday, June 28, 2012

11 Months Old

Tanner isn't a baby anymore...it's sad but true! Officially he'll be 11 months old tomorrow, Friday, June 29. Can you believe it's already time for his first birthday almost? The time really did fly by. We love having this guy as a part of our family. Keegan loves having a little buddy to play with and he really is a pretty easy going kid. I'll admit he's a little attached to his mommy sometimes but he's working through it. :) Some of his favorite things are eating Lilly's dog food (yuck, I know but I had to chronicle this so we could remember the silly little things he did). We try to keep the laundry room door shut (this is where we keep the dog bowls) but the second it opens, Tanner is on the move. If I'm not quick I have to do finger swipes in his mouth for dog food! He also loves putting his mouth on bottles of pump lotion. I mean, if he wasn't a baby, I'd think this kid has a bad case of pica. I try to also keep these things away from him but of course, not always successfully.

Keegan & Tanner at Totter Otterville playing mail man (should I say postal carrier to be PC?? :) )

This is the first time Tanner has been old enough to enjoy the ball pit at Totter Otterville...he didn't really get into it so much as I posed him for a picture. :)

Yes he's even trying to push the carts around at the little grocery store at Totter Otterville (but not walking just quite yet)

And his favorite accomplishment is climbing the stairs. I think he developed this ability simply because Keegan sits at the top and encourages him to come. He says, it's ok, Mom. He's just coming upstairs with me...So yes, the baby gates are up at our house

We love this little man and can't imagine our lives with him!

1 comment:

Betty Kay said...

I LOVE the one of him pusing the shopping cart!