| Cousins- Colton with Tanner & Keegan. This perfectly captures Keegan's affections for Tanner. He looks like he's ready to squeeze the life out of him but with so much love it hurts. |
Monday, June 11, 2012
Tanner--10 1/2 months already
When Keegan was a baby I had his pictures taken professional every 3 months or more--at 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and then at 1 year. Then I moved to every 6 months and now that he is 3 I plan to do it once a year. Poor Tanner didn't have a chance, his first pictures were at 2 months then 6 months and now finally we have some 10 month pictures. And they were done by Aubrey, Andrew's sister. She may as well be a professional though. I foresee her having a photography business in the future so these pictures are just as good if not better than if we'd gone into a studio. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SUCH cute boys!!!
Post a Comment