Sunday, August 23, 2009

11 Months!!

Hard to believe that in just one month from today our little Keegan will be 1 year old! He has grown so fast and continues to learn new things daily. Just this week he took his first steps!! He keeps taking a few here and there and I'm sure before I know it I'll be chasing him around the house. I'm definitely grateful he waited until now because I'm sure he'll be giving me a run for my money! :) He just recently got his 8th tooth but still has major texture issues so I'm a little nervous to make the transition to whole milk. I'm sure he'll start eating normally one day...

Keegan's favorite activities include banging pots & pans and the lids, getting into cupboards and drawers & investigating their contents, unrolling toilet paper rolls, playing with the toilet, pulling books out of the shelves, and basically any other new discovery type activity involving a mess. :) Although he's certainly keeping me moving, I am sooo happy to have him as a part of our lives and can't wait to celebrate his first birthday!

This picture is a couple of weeks old but it definitely sums up our little guy--very happy & sweet but never sitting still. :)


He actually got his second haircut yesterday and it was even longer than the first time he got it cut over two months ago. This kid is definitely not lacking in the hair department. :) These are before & after pictures of the first haircut mid-June. The second haircut went pretty much the same. :)


3 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

Keegan has 8 teeth?! Dude, Devin still only has 4, and he's had those since like 9 months and earlier. Just wait till Keegan starts really walking- you won't be able to keep up with the messes! But it's still fun!

Erin said...

He is the cutest little boy! Any plans for a birthday party?

Michael B said...

Man, he is getting so old and big! That's exciting!