But we still had a lot of fun. We had a slight detour to make in Louisville (1 hour south of us) and then back up to Indianapolis (2 hours north of Louisville). Turns out it's only about 1 1/2 hours from Hebron to Indianapolis. We took a walk downtown, ate at P.F. Changs, went to the Conseco Fieldhouse for the game (which is much nicer than the former Delta Center now Energy Solutions Arena) and stayed at the Courtyard Marriott by the Indy airport. It was a nice little getaway even if the Jazz didn't come through for us! :)
Andrew by the canal walk in downtown Indianapolis (and yes we forgot our camera, thank goodness for camera phones!)




6 comments:
First of all- I love the new blog banner, very cool. Secondly- I am jealous of all your little weekend getaways! Sounds like the trip was fun (even with the defeat). Have a great Thanksgiving!
Umm... I'm also jealous of your weekend getaways. SO fun!! It was also way fun to "chat w/ ya.
Louisville heh? How were the Hot Browns?
Nice pics (especially for a cell phone). Too bad the Jazz lost... Go Lakers! Anyway, I got the Birthday card on Monday and wanted to say thank you! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and we are looking forward to the vaca (short for vacation... :)) next summer!
Guys, what do you say to vaca in Chicago?... (vaca is short for vacation, not to be confused with the Spanish word for cow.) You guys are so much fun!
When I look at pictures of Andrew, I think to myself. My what a fine looking young man. The epitomy of all masculine heterosexual males. When I look at Erika I think what are you kidding me. Lesbian, duh. Lol. Just kidding.
Post a Comment