Saturday, August 25, 2007

New Do'

I know it's tragic but I've finally decided to chop off my hair! :) Nine inches later...here it is folks. I just did it today so it'll take some time to learn how to style it but I'm excited to have something new. For those of you sorrowing over my lost locks, don't worry--I'll probably grow it out again. I was just ready for a change! :)


(Andrew thinks he's tough)


My grandma gave me these silk calla lilies, too bad she doesn't use internet any more for fear of trojan horses so she'll never see that I have them in my house... (As a side note, calla lilies were also my wedding flower. However, my dear friend Zsofi informed me that in Hungary, they are funeral flowers. And then her sweet husband said, they are here too! Thanks, Rebers. What would I do without you!)

3 comments:

The Beardmores said...

I know 9 inches is a lot... but I have to say it looks the same to me and Ryan... sorry if that hurts your feelings, but it does! Either way you look fabulous!...LOVE YOU-

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!! your hair looks so cute Erika! I love it!!

love, aubrey

Kaytie Brown said...

SOOO cute! You look like you did when I met you for the first time (not as sweaty though). J/K you were never sweaty, even after busting your rear at aerobics class you could still just brush out your hair and you were good to go. Jealous!! Anyway... you're gorgeous, that's all.