| Keegan, Grammie, Grandpa, & Andrew sporting 3-D glasses in preparation for Mickey's PhilharMagic show. |
| We took my parents to the resort Art of Animation. This is the Lion King section...although you can't see Simba, Timon, and Pumba atop this log, they are there. |
| Grammie & Keegan in front of Triton at Art of Animation resort. There were also huge likenesses of Ariel, Ursula and Sebastion. |
| Grammie & Keegan with Lightning McQueen at Art of Animation resort. |
So because blogger and I are having a disagreement, my commentary has to be at the bottom of this post. Anyway, my parents came to visit us for Keegan's 4th birthday--almost a month ago now. I am so behind! We had a lot of fun with them and in addition to taking them to Disney World (as you can see from the pictures above) we also took them to Cocoa Beach. I'm glad I've seen beaches on both the Gulf side and the Atlantic side now because I definitely prefer the Gulf side. I'm no surfer though so I guess it really depends on what you plan to do at the beach.
We loved having visitors and hope that they will not be our last!


4 comments:
Okay, so it turns out, I DO STILL LOVE YOU! That's no big secret that I have always been totally freaked out by even tiny roller coasters. I was born that way for sure, since I do not remember a time in my life that I wasn't disproportionately scared of them. I have seen some of those pictures and they are mostly cute.
And look at that!!! It posted as MY name and I didn't have to hold my breath for 60 seconds, turn 3 cartwheels and do a back hand spring even! So I am going to post this one more comment, since you never get any anyway.
How fun! Looks like you guys are enjoying your new home. :)
Your boys are adorable too!!!
So fun! We want to come and visit... hopefully someday soon!
Post a Comment