Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Education for the New Year

DISCLAIMER: Before you scroll down I must give you plenty of warning. The image you will see could possibly be offensive to some. I personally think that it is simply educational. Some may say that is due to my simple and straight forward way of thinking and they are free to say that. However, I think that it is essential that we do our best to educate ourselves about all of Gods creations no matter how big or small they may be. For some reason society today gets so caught up with words that they look past the true educational value things can bring. Just because a word like "Hooters" is unacceptable in certain vernaculars, does not me it is a bad word.

As such I have decided to share this wonderful calendar with all of you, our faithful blog readers. I hope this will not offend anyone or scare them away. I do ask that you view the calendar first without children around in order to allow you to decide how educational you think it will be for them. As for me, I will be posting this Hooters Calendar in my office and my 1 year old sons room!!! After all, he deserves to be educated just as much as anyone else.

Oh, and Happy NEW YEAR!!


3 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

nice calendar! :)

Michael B said...

Nice Hooters!

Betty Kay said...

Well, all I can say is that I just don't give a hoot! :) :) :)