Among our adventures were losing Lilly--yes, the very moment Andrew was picking his dad up from the airport Lilly ran away in the backyard after a rabbit. I thought she would be right back as she usually is. Well she wasn't and she wasn't wearing her collar either. Many tears and a few lost dog flyers later, Lilly has returned. However, she did spend Thanksgiving with a nice family a few houses behind ours. :)
Unfortunately I have sustained a sinus infection for the past two weeks and finally broke down and went to the doctor. The day after we lost Lilly, I also lost my voice. I don't know if it was from calling for her or because of sickness...we'll never know but Andrew and his dad enjoyed my silence for a day. :)
5 comments:
Tom always loves it when I lose my voice! Glad lilly is safe!
OH I'm SO glad Lilly is back!! Hope you're feeling better.
I have been meaning to call. I am so glad you found Lilly
Jenny
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with Andrew's Dad!
Well that LIL Pill is cute as ever and that Keegars is growing so big now. You guys all look great.
Post a Comment