Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vacation #2

Two vacations enjoyed...one to go! :) We were able to visit Andrew's family in Georgia to see his mom graduate from nursing school. Andrew also got some work in while Keegan and I hung out with his mom and sister, Melissa. It was a great trip and it was great for Keegan to get some quality time with our extended family.

Congratulations to Leslie for graduating from nursing school!


The family at the pinning ceremony. 
(From left: Melissa, Scott, Robyn, Leslie, Keegan, Andrew, Erika, Brent, Aubrey)


At the new World of Coke in Atlanta with none other than the Coke polar bear.


Keegan with Grandpa Alan at the park enjoying some time on the swing.


This will be our Christmas picture this year...ok just kidding but we don't get many family pics where everyone is looking so it's tempting. :)


Playtime with Grandma! :)


On the way home--Mommy & Keegan in matching green! 
(Oh and I decided to cut my hair by the way. This isn't the greatest picture of it...took me a few days to learn how to do it. :))

Our last two trips have been great but it is nice for Keegan to have his own room and for us to sleep in our own bed again. 

In two weeks we'll head out for trip #3 with my parents! (Maybe next year we'll try to spread out our trips! It's sad that they're almost over!)

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

so fun! I need to get these pictures from you!

Betty Kay said...

I am really happy for Leslie, but I hate to say that it's the Keegar's that steals the stole the show. He is so adorable. Can't wait to see you soon.

Kaytie Brown said...

I personally LOVE your new hair (I've always been jealous of your locks though) AND HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Tessa said...

What a fun trip! you guys are on the graduation circuit i guess. The pics are so adorable - you should totally use it for your card. :) Can't wait to see what adventures the next vaca holds...
BTW - keegan is probably the cutest baby under 1 that I know. I have a neice that's 15 months so i had to qualify that :).

Michael B said...

You guys are the vacation maniacs! Looks like you know how to have fun...

Paije said...

I talked to your Mom last night- she was pretty excited to get there! It's so nice to get to see so much family! The pics are so cute! How was your bday????