Monday, October 22, 2007
Rain, Rain Go Away
As you can see from our five day forecast below...our days of sunshine (like yesterday) are going to be few and far between. It feels a little like home... :) Don't you Washingtonians feel closer to me now? Well I got off work a little late today because I had to sit in on a SWOT analysis with the executives. It was actually pretty interesting to see the principles I learned in my capstone course actually being applied. Who'd a thought they actually use that stuff!! (j/k) But my step class is only on Monday nights and starting next month my teacher is only teaching every other Monday. I can't afford to miss a night! So needless to say, I hydroplaned the whole way home on the freeway going 60. I know that sounds pretty fast but I usually go 80 on this freeway and there was no possible way of going faster than 60 in the downpour we experienced. I guess we're making up for the 21 inch deficit from this summer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey now, tomorrow (Tuesday) is going to be sunny and 74!!! Should be sunny and 60 the rest of the week. Nothing like the GREAT NORTHWEST.
UMMM...with your driving track record don't you think it would be wise to continue driving 60 no matter what the weather is like? Just a thought. :=)
I sympathize with the weather, we've got rain all week here too. It's actually a nice kind of change. :) I also sympathize with missing the step class, mine is on Saturdays and I think I make like every other week!
Post a Comment