Sunday, September 9, 2012

Clearwater Beach

We are trying to take advantage of all this area has to offer so we decided to go to a beach. Most of my beach experience has been in the north Pacific wearing many layers to fight the cold...I always enjoyed visiting the beach in Washington. But I have to say nothing beats the warmth of the beach we visited in Clearwater, FL. Andrew really wanted to go to a beach on the gulf side & I had no preference having been to neither the gulf nor the Atlantic. (Andrew may remind me we honeymooned in Cancun & went on a cruise in the Caribbean but I have a really bad memory... :) ). Anyway the kids loved it immediately. Tanner ate a lot of sand & voluntarily bathed in it but he was happy despite his sand filled eyes. Keegan loved jumping over the waves in the ocean & being buried in the sand. Its a bit foreign to me that its still so warm in September but I won't complain. I think I see a lot of beach visits in our future...
Sand castle building was a little tough with two little destroyers on the loose! :)
Tanner wanted to crawl deeper and deeper into the water...this little guy has no fear!
Keegan was a gorilla and Daddy was a turtle...sort of. :)
Tanner had to test out the chairs.
It was a fun beach....we'll be back!

2 comments:

Betty Kay said...

Well, it looks like the whole fam damily had a good time. You're actually in your b suit, Erikee!!! I'm so proud of you!

Betty Kay said...

Well, it looks like the whole fam damily had a good time. You're actually in your b suit, Erikee!!! I'm so proud of you!