Monday, January 30, 2012

6 months

Hard to believe it but yes, Tanner is already 6 months old! He is still a very content little boy but is not yet sitting up on his own (or sleeping through the night). But since he's a happy kid, I can't complain much. We went to his 6 month check up today and here are his stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 26 1/2 in (50th percentile)
Head: 18 in (90th percentile)

He's pretty much growing at the same rate he has been the whole time. The doctor told us not to start solid foods until 6 months and although I started with Keegan at just before 4 months, I was happy to wait with Tanner. However, I definitely think this little guy is ready for solids. Unfortunately, he's just going to have to wait a couple of weeks since we leave for Disney World this week! Andrew sends out daily texts detailing his excitement. You know we're really going for him, right? :) I'm sure we'll all have a great time. Look forward to a post full of pictures when we return in a couple of weeks!


I got his pictures taken last week and mailed them off to the family already (sorry if you haven't received them yet and this post ruins it for you!). He was a happy boy but very ready to sleep after an hour long photo shoot. :)

5 comments:

Kellie said...

He is so cute! He looks nothing like Keegan. I can't believe he is that old alreayd. Have fun on your trip, Jealous!

Erin said...

He's adorable. Six months has flown by. Ari is also 6 months now. I think these two are just a few weeks apart!

Betty Kay said...

Yes, of course, I was so exausted too, after my hour long photo shoot... But when you are that cute, an hour is a LONG time!!! Thank you for our pictures too. We love you all, and look forward to the Disney pics.

Betty Kay said...

Sorry, I keep forgetting to select my name as the contributor!

Jenny said...

Seriously can't believe our boys are that old already! Sebastian is 9months! What the heck?! Cute pictures. Miss you!